Wednesday, February 22, 2012

With a recipe in one hand and a sheet of vinyl in the other

Today was an awesome day!  It started this morning with me lugging my Cricut machine out of the black hole that is the master bedroom and breaking out the vinyl.  I've had this idea for a few weeks, and I know I'm not the only one who's had this same idea because a friend of mine told me the other night, "Hey, guess what I did?"  So my idea was to decorate my Kitchen Aid with vinyl.  Kind of like a tattoo for my mixer ;-)  It looks AMAZING!!!



And it was so easy. The hardest part was picking which design I wanted.



After my husband placed the last heart on my mixer (because, his ability to place things in a straight line is WAY better then mine) and after I did a happy dance around my kitchen I just HAD to bake something.


Today's recipe of choice: Biscoff Blondies from Motherthyme.com.  They are awesome!  For those of you who don't know what Biscoff spread is, it has the consistency of peanut butter and the taste of Biscoff cookies, a caramelized crispy cookie (the little cookies that airline passengers sometimes get).  It is so addicting.  I could eat the stuff straight from a jar with a spoon.




The recipe came together very easily and before I knew it the house smelled delicious.  I couldn't wait to try it.  In fact, I totally burnt the roof of my mouth because I couldn't wait. It was so worth it ;-)




I have a "kick ass Kitchen Aid", according to my husband and a new recipe to add to my filing cabinet.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment